What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small pieces of information sent and stored by your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or use an app. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows us or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the experience more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies, we sue both types on our website.
- essential cookies required for the operation of our website,
- to enable certain functions of the website to help us tailor your experience,
- to provide analytics and performance analysis,
- to store your preferences,
- to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioural advertising, this may include affiliate cookies, targeting cookies and social media cookies.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of our website, deliver advertisements on and through our website etc. We may not have control over, or access to such third-party cookies.
Deleting or disabling cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
More about cookies
If you want to find out more about cookies or if you want to know how to delete or control the cookies that are stored on your computer you can visit AboutCookies.org.
Last Updated: April 2020